Support Information Package
MD Storage Manager provides a feature that enables you to save all storage array data, such as profile and event log information, to a file that you can send if you seek technical assistance for problem resolution. To generate this support information bundle:
- Log into and start the Management Server’s MDSM application
- Click the Support tab and then click Gather Support Information.
- Click Browse.
- The Collect All Support Data dialog box appears.
- In the Save in drop-down menu, select the location at which you want to save the support data bundle. In the File name text box, type a name for the bundle.
- Click Save to close the Collect All Support Data dialog box.
- Click Start.
- The support information bundle is saved to the location of your choice.
- Submit the bundle for analysis